Thursday, July 30, 2009

A New Adventure for SweetToes!

Most of you know Lesli by her wonderful hand painted shoes and her signature ebay ID, SweetToesBoutique. Lesli has been a member of Sugar3 since the first day. She has collaborated with many clothing designers over the past several years. Hundreds of little feet have walked in SweetToes shoes.

Lesli is also a fantastic photographer. Her little daughter, Grace and her son, Evan, have been modeling custom clothing for many designers. Lesli is a terrific mom, a wife, a Sunday School teacher, and songwriter.

Just last week Lesli was offered the opportunity to teach 4th grade! We are all sooooo excited for her and know that she will be perfect for the job. What a lucky class of kids! SweetToesBoutique will go into retirement.

I know I speak for all of us at Sugar3 wishing Lesli all the best. We hope that her first year and every year of teaching will bring her joy and happiness. She has touched many hearts with her uplifting spirit, her understanding voice, and her genuine empathy. Lesli will be an inspiration and guiding hand to all the children she teaches and will leave lasting memories in their lives. She is an inspiration to all. We will miss her dearly!

A few of Lesli's "Sweet Toes"






Please include your well wishes and comments and help us celebrate Lesli's New Adventure!

Boutique Sugar3

10 comments:

  1. Lesli, I wish you the very best to you and your new career! I will miss you-

    ~Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lesli, we love you and we will miss you in Sugar3! Good luck (you don't need any luck!!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh Lesli, I will miss you! but... I am very excited for you to start this new chapter in your life! You will make a great teacher! If my kids were little, I would want them to have a teacher just like you :) Wishing you and your family all the best!

    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet Lesli! Sugar3 will miss you tons and tons. You are the best! You are a great designer, a wonderful photographer and a blessing in this world. I will forever remain your friend. Hope your new adventure is as wonderful as you are!
    HUGS
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  5. You will be the BEST teacher ever! Much Love!
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lesli, It has been a pleasure and an honor to work with you and your sweet Grace! I can't tell you enough how much I will miss working with you, but I wish you all the best in your new endeavor! Those kids are so lucky to have you. All the best, sweetie!
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am SO excited for you Lesli!! You are SO sweet and are going to have a class full of lucky kiddos, that's for SURE!

    We will miss you SO SO much! I wish you nothing but the very best!!
    Jamie :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lesli, Those kiddos are going to be so lucky to have a teacher like you. I am going to miss you SOOOOOOOOOOO much though. Good luck and I will be in touch!

    Hugs,
    Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wishing you all the best. Have a fun and exciting year. I look forward to hearing all about it.
    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  10. These shoes are SOOOOO cute..

    Best wishes.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete