Wednesday, February 4, 2009

The Twilight Market

Oh gosh, I can't believe it is almost time for the twilight market...I am SO excited. Its on Tuesday and I am so looking forward to it. It takes place in the big clearing under the oak tree and all the trees are strung with lanterns and stars and all the stall holders come from every corner of fairy land. There are flower sellers selling magical flowers that change color with your mood and if we are lucky the baker lady from the land of sweets will bring her cupcakes. When you bite into them they taste one way and then suddenly POP the flavor changes -so you might start by eating a creamy vanilla cake and then half way through find yourself munching on a dreamy chocolate one. They are SO much fun, except for that awful year when the naughty pixie cast a spell on them and when they popped they had the most awful fish taste. Oh if you could have seen our faces as our beautiful cupcakes turned into fish! Ooo I feel excited just thinking about it! Its on Tuesday and even Pincusion and I are having a little stall. I'll let you into a little secret -I am really looking forward to visiting the stall run by the British fairies - one of my best friends will be there - every year when she comes we have the BEST fun but THIS year she is bringing her brother - I haven't seen him since we were wee fairy sprites but I HAVE seen a photo - I can't WAIT to meet him.! Maybe our stalls will be next to each other!

No comments:

Post a Comment